Friday, 8 August 2014

New Trend Alert- Copper




Hello Lovely People,


I recently went to the Harrogate, home and gift trade show for work, and I saw, that a lot of companies were using Copper in their ranges. This trend is going to be big this Autumn/ Winter, and I'm sure you will see it in a lot of magazines and shops. At first when I saw it, I didn't like it, but then it started to grow on me, especially when I thought how nice it would be, with just little hints used here and there, like a pendant ceiling light over the dining table or kitchen bar/island, or a large bowl on the coffee table. I especially like the hammered effect, it adds some texture. I could imagine, having a rustic dining room table, with a copper pendant ceiling light, hanging over the middle. Then to dress a table, I would have black and white tableware, another trend that I just LOVE, and to put them together, ah just perfect!

What do you think of these trends? Have any of you bought into theses trends? I would love to know if you have, so please comment below.

I hope, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, you are all having a lovely day!


Much Love
SD x




Hammered Copper Pendant Ceiling Light:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Traditional-Hammered-Copper-Pendant-Ceiling/dp/B00K1Z35QU

For details on the black and white bowls and mugs, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment